About the company
ETES company was founded in 1992. The main precondition of its creation has become the necessity of implementation of modern energy-saving technologies and technical support of projects at each stage of their realization at the industrial enterprises.
Creation of new productions, as well as reconstruction of the old ones, requires the application of modern technologies. The way from the project to the start-up of knowledge-intensive and expensive equipment is not an easy matter. We are ready to help to overcome it within the shortest possible period of time. During the whole period of works the sphere of activities includes execution of the following functions: Zakazchik, Zastroishik, Technical Zakazchik, General Designer at the objects of industrial and civilian designation.
We are trusted to implement the most significant regional investment programs with companies from Germany, Holland, Denmark, Turkey.
1) 2003 – 2005 – The program “Affordable housing 300 thous.m2/year”. ETES company was the first in the region to act as “Zakazchik” on the presidential program.
2) 2006 – 2010 – Technical zakazchik, General designer. The Investor Kvart-Stroy – Moscow.
3) 2007 – 2010 – Zakazchik.
Modernization of LLC Volga Brewery, Heineken.
Volume of investments - 200 mln . Euro. The Investor - Heineken.
4) 2008 – 2010 –Reconstruction of the factory LLC Posuda with Sisecam company.
Volume of investments at about 70 mln. Euro.
Today LLC ETES can provide the professional adaptation of foreign technologies and realization of complicated investment programs and render necessary support to the potential investors in the following aspects:
- receiving of documents for the land
- general designing
- adaptation of projects from foreign partners considering Russian standards
- receiving of permitting documentation set for construction
- support of construction (technical and author’s supervision)
- putting of the object into operation
We invite you for cooperation!
603005, Nizhny Novgorod,
Piskunova street, 29, office 43
Tel/fax: (831) 418-51-38,